• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blueprint?

Advocate ,
Jul 23, 2009 Jul 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I clicked on 'last post' on some topic in here, and found myself logged out. Having only logged in about 5 minutes earlier. Hey ho. But that's not all, I was staring at a screen that told me I was in a forum called 'Blueprint'. Never heard of that before.

Anyway, I clicked Log In/Register and without being taken to the log-in screen or doing anything else, I was logged back in. But I was still in the Blueprint forum.

No wonder lost souls turn up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... and now I looked in on the Photography forum, where the chronological order of posts is completely screwed, clicked 'last post' on a thread and arrived here:

screenshot_04.jpg

Is this place finally coming apart at the seams?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course I logged in, so strap in for a bumpy ride

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have probably got the CSI plug-in installed on your browser.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot_05.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 24, 2009 Jul 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently clicked on a Photoshop thread and the post stated this has been moved to the Illustrator forums.  I then clicked "Up to discussions" and instead of returning me to Photoshop forums I was in Illustrator forums.  This was the first time in my life I returned to a place that I've never been to.

And in the Photography forums, the time warp is confusing.  How can a month ago be more recent than two days ago?

Who designed this site?  I'm aware that it was done by Jive.  But what form of life is employed by Jive?  Are they aliens with a different set of laws concerning time and space?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Q Photo wrote:

Are they aliens with a different set of laws concerning time and space?

too bad. now you must be eliminated...

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
-Douglas Adams

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya, the Obama administration.

Sorry......... lol

dave milbut wrote:

Q Photo wrote:

Are they aliens with a different set of laws concerning time and space?

too bad. now you must be eliminated...

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
-Douglas Adams

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actaully that happened befor Obama got here, That happen after Clinton left office.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happened to me yesterday too. But I did not land in Illustrator forums. I forgot where I landed. Figured it was a glitch in the software or server.

I was scared and started to cry.

Q Photo wrote:

I recently clicked on a Photoshop thread and the post stated this has been moved to the Illustrator forums.  I then clicked "Up to discussions" and instead of returning me to Photoshop forums I was in Illustrator forums.  This was the first time in my life I returned to a place that I've never been to.

And in the Photography forums, the time warp is confusing.  How can a month ago be more recent than two days ago?

Who designed this site?  I'm aware that it was done by Jive.  But what form of life is employed by Jive?  Are they aliens with a different set of laws concerning time and space?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines