Both PS forums look funny

Like this:

forum.jpg

EDIT: They reverted to normal !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 13, 2009 Jun 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing that - but I often do before the page finishes loading. You mean the dark grey bars, right?

By the way, why do you use such a huge font size in here, bigger than everyone else's? Are your eyes bad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, you have sent this to the wrong person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kath-H wrote:

I'm not seeing that - but I often do before the page finishes loading. You mean the dark grey bars, right?

No the central column was cut off on the right, you couldn't see the "Replies" and "Last Post" entries.

By the way, why do you use such a huge font size in here, bigger than everyone else's? Are your eyes bad?

It's only one size bigger, and I use it because there's no automatic spell checker and I see the typos better at 12 pt.

Just for you I'll keep it small in future.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, you are sending your emails to the wrong address

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Padwil, your suscriptions are messed up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bigger, JJ, bigger

Padwil, you are subscribed, no doubt accidentally, to a forum or thread, so that all posts get automatically sent to your email address. No one is emailing you on purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one is emailing you on purpose.

i am! no wait. no i'm not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I just got that view on Photoshop forum, refreshed and still view without even the views field visible.  Bridge forum OK, reloaded PS forum, same thing.

constricted view.GIF

Message was edited by: curt y After 45 min and visiting other sites the problem persists.  Note the header is OK and goes out to Next, but the View fields and beyond are not visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no doubt that it is caused by the spammer ABC0CBA's subject line which has no spaces between product names.

The user was reported in http://forums.adobe.com/message/2037353#2037353 and hit a whole bunch of forums - presumably just those in the subject, but I didn't check. S/He/It hit enough places I read that it actually got me to hit a "Report Abuse" button for spam for the first time. (Not sure if the current "Report spam..." thread is actually being monitored.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mark A. Boyd wrote:

I have no doubt that it is caused by the spammer ABC0CBA's subject line which has no spaces between product names.

The user was reported in http://forums.adobe.com/message/2037353#2037353 and hit a whole bunch of forums - presumably just those in the subject, but I didn't check. S/He/It hit enough places I read that it actually got me to hit a "Report Abuse" button for spam for the first time. (Not sure if the current "Report spam..." thread is actually being monitored.)

Mark, in spite of not having been initiated by JC or a known host/mod, the thread was being efficiently monitored, but it would seem that the weekend has slowed down things down...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mark A. Boyd wrote:

You are correct!  Went to second page and all is right again.

Site should have some limiter for word size to prevent this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2009 Jun 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

curt y wrote:

Site should have some limiter for word size to prevent this.

Good idea. You should post it in the "Small niggles" thread, here:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/433488?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines