• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breadcrumbs

Advocate ,
Apr 13, 2009 Apr 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Repeated at the bottom - pleeeeeaaasssseeeee! It's only a template, how hard can it be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 from me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The official Adobe workaround for this is to turn your monitor upside down, at which time you will find breadcrumbs at the bottom.

(Actually, if I turn my keyboard upside down, I also find breadcrumbs at the bottom ... but that is another story.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second Kath's request, and her question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kath-H wrote:

Repeated at the bottom - pleeeeeaaasssseeeee! It's only a template, how hard can it be?

This is my most important request too.  If they can't fix this, there's no hope for the rest of the issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines