• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug: stop signing me out every time I return to this Premiere forum

Contributor ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which I have to return to on a daily basis, because Premiere is full of more bugs than almost every other app I use, put together.

Is something wrong with your cookies?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a new platform for Adobe discussions, and some things are different

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Community Help forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does the same for me too, but after you click Sign In once, it should proceed to automatically log you in without the need to input or submit any other login information. You just have to give it a second or two. I think if you click to submit your email address too quickly, it might bypass this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does the same thing to EVERYONE. Even me and the guy down the street. You are not alone. Work around it.

Usually all you have to do it click the buttin in the upper right hand corner (Sign In).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Note that even after you are signed in, there is an idle timeout. Sometime between 20 and 30 minutes, if there is no activity, you get signed out and have to sign back in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines