Highlighted

Bye Adobe

Participant ,
May 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for pushing me over the edge Adobe. I will be looking to replace all of my Adobe products with a competitors now. If I can not own my software then I am not using it!!! My wife still uses my Copy of Photoshop 7 at home. You think I am going to keep paying you to use your software for years on all of my machines at home! NO! Going back to Quark for page layout, Final cut for video, Articulate for my training, Corel Draw for Vector work, HTML5 for Web, and more.

I still have a copy of Photoshop 3. If the creative cloud were around back them. I would have had to pay Adobe constantly from 1994 till now to use Photoshop.

Incase you do not know, a lot of creative people who use your software do not have a lot of money. Ever heard of the term Starving Artist.  Bye Adobe. A former loyal customer for 20 years.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bye Adobe

Participant ,
May 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for pushing me over the edge Adobe. I will be looking to replace all of my Adobe products with a competitors now. If I can not own my software then I am not using it!!! My wife still uses my Copy of Photoshop 7 at home. You think I am going to keep paying you to use your software for years on all of my machines at home! NO! Going back to Quark for page layout, Final cut for video, Articulate for my training, Corel Draw for Vector work, HTML5 for Web, and more.

I still have a copy of Photoshop 3. If the creative cloud were around back them. I would have had to pay Adobe constantly from 1994 till now to use Photoshop.

Incase you do not know, a lot of creative people who use your software do not have a lot of money. Ever heard of the term Starving Artist.  Bye Adobe. A former loyal customer for 20 years.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 08, 2013 0
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope that someone will make Adobe's decision makers have a look at all the topics regarding CC in this forum!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2013 0
Mentor ,
May 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't waste your breath what's needed is to move this topic to Facebook. That is the only way companies like Adobe listen to anyone.  if all the people that have expressed a negative opinion, do so. Then adobe would listen.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2013 0
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat Willener wrote:

I hope that someone will make Adobe's decision makers have a look at all the topics regarding CC in this forum!

I too hope so.  This particular forum has never been busier!!!!!!!!!!  People posting for the first time have managed to find this forum and made their points.

Where are all the Adobe Admins?  Have they all been re-assigned to other tasks?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2013 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think their duties do not include acting as channels to communicate us users with Adobe...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2013 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Policy statements are made on the official website and blogs - they are not and never will be made here.

Staff are actively answering technical questions across the product topics, but an engineer can't respond to someone who's just shouting about how terrible Adobe are. Of course Adobe are aware of the feedback from customers, but leaping into every thread to link people to the FAQ (which is the only permitted response to policy questions) is utterly pointless.

mytaxsite.co.uk wrote:

Where are all the Adobe Admins?  Have they all been re-assigned to other tasks?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2013 0
New Here ,
May 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely agree with you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2013 0
New Here ,
May 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They plan to raise prices and said in their stock statement FORM 10-K "...thereby driving higher average revenue per user. Additionally, our shift to a subscription model will increase the amount of our recurring revenue that is ratably reported."  Nothing more - nothing less. They currently have a monopoly and don't care what we think. They are even mater of fact telling us. "Deal with it!" I HATE ADOBE! I don't want to see their namer anymore than I have to.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2013 0
New Here ,
May 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completley agree with everything said here - it is absolutely disgusting what Adobe have done - I have been a loyal customer for 15 years and I am not buying anything from Adobe again until they change this unethical Creative Cloud!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2013 0