• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cache corruption returns :(

LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2011 Dec 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time we've noticed in the new software, I'm afraid? Uhoh.

Over in InDesign Scripting, in post #24 of  Re: [JS] Menu Added via Scripting Moves, Harbs noted that my prior post (#23) didn't show up in the web interface. Presumably because he got in email. I got the emails for Harbs' two posts, but when I looked in the web interface, they didn't appear either.

I was using adobe-vm-wa06.sgvm2hosted.jiveland.com according to my jive.server.info cookie. Dropping cookies and reloading the page fixed it.

Has anyone else seen this, and what do we do other than "tell Jive it's still an issue"?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 19, 2011 Dec 19, 2011

All nodes should be back in operation now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you end up on a different server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing the same thing. On wa06 I don't see the reply I sent via email. I see it on another node.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe-admin wrote:

Did you end up on a different server?

Yeah, I ended up on wa01. I didn't rigorously instrument all the servers though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just here to complain about the same thing.  Weird stuff, 0 reply count threads with several replies, posts not showing up until much later.

Best of luck working out the issues, John C. et. al.  Let me know if I can help or provide more info.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume it's always a good idea to link to the problematic post. The more data John can throw at Jive (the only ones who can fix this problem, presumably), the better...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It isn't a problem with the post. Node 6 seems to have dropped out of the cluster, but continues working on its own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2011 Dec 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All nodes should be back in operation now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines