How do I call up my posts?

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 - not all messages from the old forum were transferred to this forum

2 - click your forum name to go to your page https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/8544275

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John. The link you gave me took me to my previous posts. They're from 2013 so it's been more than just a few years. I went away from adobe.

But yesterday (Sun June 14) I got 8 emails telling me that I've just earned 8 "badges" which was  a puzzlement to me as I've not been a forum user, as I said, since 2103.

Inside the forum, It says that I jus successfully solved someone's issue 31 minutes ago. Which is longer ago than my post here which you just assisted me on.

I suspect a spoofer of my user name. How can I investicage that. I did just change my PW shortly before my post to get back in.

Any insights?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems a few people got messages like this.  I saw some others share the same type of message today and yesterday.  It could be that maybe some older posts were migrated to the new platform this week... which could have caused you to earn some badges. 

Not a bad thing.  Probably strange getting the email message and probably confusing.  But if I had to guess that might be what happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seems like a reasonable explanation.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can disable e-mail notifcations from your forum profile settings.  Less noise that way.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It has to do with the creation of 3 new forums and the migration of posts from the original Get Started forum, which was shut down, to one of those 3 new forums.

That all started on Friday and has completed today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines