• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can a Systemic Crash be Far Behind?

LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2009 Sep 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is now 8:36PM AZT (Arizona Time = PST now), and it's taking about 1 - 2 mins. to load a page on most fora. Last time that this happened, the Adobe servers went down, or were shut down.

As it is the end of a 3-day weekend in the USA, there does not seem to be much traffic on many fora. Our Euro and Asian friends are fast asleep, or we can only hope so. There are not that many posting from OZ, or NZ.

I am guessing that unless some of the other fora are as active as can be, this is a harbinger of something to come.

Hunt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2009 Sep 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ayup. It's pretty slow alrighty.

My old routine? Click on bookmark to forum of my choice...wait...wait...wait. Realize I've been logged out so click on login/register lin...wait...wait...wait. Try and click on "last post" link to the left of the thread I want to go in to...wait...wait...wait. Get 404 error so click back button...wait...wait...wait. Hit refresh since it's the only way you can use the "last post" link...wait...wait...wait. Finally click "Last Post" link knowing that this time there's a high(ish) probability that it will work...wait...wait...wait. Finally see last post only to realize it wasn't worth all the effort.

My new routine? Avoid the forums unless I have a buttload of spare time on my hands. The bad news is, this place will probably chug along with no crash forever so we're stuck with it.

Bummer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines