Cannot change country on My Adobe profile

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently moved countries as one does in the 21st century. Bought a new Adobe product, registered it and then remembered i needed to change addresses on My Adobe ID, only to find this is not possible.

Went to Adobe Contact page went through to a Live Agent who promptly looked at my query then hung up saying thank you for contacting us and please leave your comments. Was unable to leave comments. They must have a profanity filter.

Then called Adobe. Well, tried to call Adobe. Then called them again. Different number. After pressing more buttons than i care to remember i was transferred back to what i assume is the same call center that i was texting earlier. I held for 10 minutes whilst they looked into it only to be told that it is not possible to change your country and that i would have to create a new account. Which means i need to use a new email address.

Googled it. Seems it's true. Seriously?! 

Come on Adobe. Great products but absolutely rubbish help/contact/website.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot change country on My Adobe profile

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently moved countries as one does in the 21st century. Bought a new Adobe product, registered it and then remembered i needed to change addresses on My Adobe ID, only to find this is not possible.

Went to Adobe Contact page went through to a Live Agent who promptly looked at my query then hung up saying thank you for contacting us and please leave your comments. Was unable to leave comments. They must have a profanity filter.

Then called Adobe. Well, tried to call Adobe. Then called them again. Different number. After pressing more buttons than i care to remember i was transferred back to what i assume is the same call center that i was texting earlier. I held for 10 minutes whilst they looked into it only to be told that it is not possible to change your country and that i would have to create a new account. Which means i need to use a new email address.

Googled it. Seems it's true. Seriously?! 

Come on Adobe. Great products but absolutely rubbish help/contact/website.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2012 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same story for me. I tried to change country on their 'chat'..... seems as though they deliberately misunderstand and dodge the issue until they hang-up. I'm trying to change from UK to Norway (still in the same region)... Their stock response is to open a new ID (and lose all your serial numbers, preferences and history). No thank you.

Adobe, you are a global company. We are global customers. As biggreenmouse reminded you: this is the 21st century.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2012 1