• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot delete thread

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like this thread, questions and replies delete. I have been told that only a moderator can do this, I hope this is not an issue.

Thread: NEED HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

That message has replies that could help some other user with the same problem, my opinion is it should stay

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That message has replies that could help some other user with the same problem, my opinion is it should stay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned, it has helpful information but I'm not sure why you would need it deleted anyway. It doesn't seem to contain any specific information about you. For all anyone knows, you could be just some random bloke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

U hebt deze e-mail ontvangen, omdat de inhoud die u hieronder hebt gepost is afgewezen door onze moderators.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a question here? is it related with the opening post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Holding room, which is where at least one of his messages had been moved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not a mod, so I have no access to those areas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, Ok... many, many spams... two moved to Holding and report made to forum Staff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines