• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot log in with original account

Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2011 Sep 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been able to log in to the forums all day with my original account (screenname johnrellis).  After I enter the email address and password in the login screen and hit submit, the browser says "Redirecting" and spins forever (well, I waited 15 minutes).  I've tried deleting the browser cache and cookies, with both IE 9 and Firefox 5.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem and was able to get the admin's help fixing it, so hopefully someone will be along to attend to it soon.  In my case it turned out to be an old account that was throwing a wrench in the works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope Adobe can fix my original account, since it has several years of history and thousands of vanity points.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John.

Please try it again now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can now log in under johnrellis.  Thanks!  The upgraded forum software looks good, and I really like the new, working search.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines