• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Email Address?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm lost here. Yesterday my default email address was... difficult. It decided to protect my inbox from being accessed by me, so I've decided it's time to move on to a new email host. Problem is I can't find anywhere on these forums' configuration to change my contact email address. I've already changed it in my online Adobe.com account, but that change didn't propogate to here, and I've looked everywhere I can get on here and my email address is not editable anywhere I've seen. If I'm just missing it... PLEASE HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2014 Mar 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While true, it is important to note that it takes a great deal of time to propogate the changes from the adobe account login manager to the forums. It was more than an hour from the time that I changed my account email address in Adobe.com to the time that you posted, Claudio, and I had my account set up to email me if there were replies to this thread. I got no email because my forum account still showed my old email address (both when viewing my profile screen, and when emailing me to notify of replies.).

So just good to know, it takes time for that change to affect everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines