• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change forum name not working.

Participant ,
Mar 28, 2016 Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the adobe account settings, I have tried changing my account holder name, my forums name, my screen name, and pretty much every option available. I still am not able to change which name is displayed on forums.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 28, 2016 Mar 28, 2016

The reason it uses your Account Holder Name is because you are logged in.  We only see as Draceon.  You can check it by launching another browser like Internet Explorer if you are already logged in and using Firefox or vice versa.

To check something, always use a browser in which you are not logged in so that you become Anonymous like all of us here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Draceon wrote:

In the adobe account settings, I have tried changing my account holder name, my forums name, my screen name, and pretty much every option available. I still am not able to change which name is displayed on forums.

You clearly missed this settings:

2016-03-29_0351_001.png

It's pretty simple if you look at it.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, and yes I have done this already. I made sure to check all the options before posting the question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ScreenShot_20160328171946.png

It uses my account holder name instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reason it uses your Account Holder Name is because you are logged in.  We only see as Draceon.  You can check it by launching another browser like Internet Explorer if you are already logged in and using Firefox or vice versa.

To check something, always use a browser in which you are not logged in so that you become Anonymous like all of us here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much, I was not aware that it works like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines