• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change my forum sig

Engaged ,
Sep 28, 2013 Sep 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure where to post this, off topic, question so I'm sticking it here; with appologies.

I want to change my signature and I've forgetten how I did it the last time  

I've checed My Address, My Infor and My pref but none of those places have the signature option; so, after doing a search and surfing this sight for over 30minutes I gave up and came here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think this forum provides a signature capability, per se, assuming you're talking about a message that goes at tne end of each post you type.

The parts of your profile that you CAN changes are available through the Your Stuff > Profile link up above.  Once you get to where you're viewing your profile, you can choose from an Actions list at the upper-right of the page.   Look for the "Edit forums profile & privacy" link.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moved from Photoshop forum to Forum Comments]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The message I am replying to does not have a signature... so I will GUESS you posted using a web browser

The times I have seen a signature was when someone posted using their cell phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, thanks for moving this; now I know where to post quesions like this.

I guess I thought I was on another forum   Lr or NAPP or ??,  because I just upgraded to Pe 12 and I noticed my sig indicated that I was using v11 and I wanted to update it.  I must have come here thinking I was here when I saw the sig with v11.

It's nice to know that it wasn't a lack a ability on my part.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Mike,

Glad that you got to the correct forum, for this question.

If you are referring to the Adobe Products in your Profile, then that is edited by going to your Profile (just Dbl-click on your avatar to get there, look to the upper right of that page, where you will see "Edit Profile." That allows for changes in the Products section to be changed. If you look now, you will see "PrE 12." Should you wish to change that to PrE 13, next year, you can do so.

Good luck, and see you in the Adobe product forums.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines