• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changes in Forum June 23 - 24?

LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something seems to have changed in the Adobe Forums, between mid-day (PDT) June 23 and June 24.

I can no longer Insert Image (camera icon on Forum Edit screen). The screen starts to load, but hangs, with no dialog boxes.

This worked well, on Sunday, June 23, up to about 2:00PM PDT. As of June 24, it no longer works.

I am on Chrome (went to it about 2 years ago, when IE8 quit allowing Inserted Images, and Chrome worked perfectly) on a PC with XP-Pro SP-3 (updated manually, but for last week). Tested IE8, and it still will not allow me Insert Image.

I have cleared Cache and Cookies, with no improvement.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,

Hunt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

working OK for me...

grayscale.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dang!

Hoping that it was something on Adobe's end.

Uninstalled Chrome, then reinstalled it - no help.

System Restore to Saturday, June 22 - no help.

Guess that when something works one day, but not the next, then something has changed. My task is to find out what has changed.

Maybe will try an earlier System Restore point?

Thanks,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, finally good news!

I uninstalled, then reinstalled Chrome, with no change. Then, I updated Adobe Shockwave Player. Not sure how that might figure into the mix, but after two deep "sweeps," with zero threats, that was all that I did extra.

Seems to have fixed the issue. Do not know what triggered the problem (what changed), but right now, I am just glad to have a fix.

Still did not fix my inability to add a link, but will keep plodding along to fix that too.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines