Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing email address for login to forum

Aug 17, 2016 Aug 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My isp has given me just a few days notice that they are ceasing email provision, so I'm having to go through all my site logins to check and update them to my new email address. My username at Adobe is linked to an email account that will cease to exist in under a week.

I can't find any way to do this on the adobe forums. The help points to an adobe accounts address that doesn't work.

Can anyone give advice on how to do this? My username at Adobe is linked to an email account that will cease to exist in under a week.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2016 Aug 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wild,

Your forum email is tied to your Adobe ID, so you can follow the steps here to change your Adobe ID email: Manage your Adobe ID account

Thanks!

-Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 18, 2016 Aug 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thanks, that worked.

When I was trying earlier, I went into the Adobe help, where a link - below - about changing password didn't, and still doesn't, work.

How do I change my password?

• The Adobe Forums do not store your password. Your password is part of your Adobe ID from Adobe.com. To change your password you have to edit your account at accounts.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2016 Aug 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I updated that link.

-Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't this the same link than the one in message #1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 26, 2016 Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2016 Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Isn't this again the same link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines