Highlighted

Changing Forum screen name

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really want to change my screen name without starting a new account. How do I do it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Changing Forum screen name

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really want to change my screen name without starting a new account. How do I do it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 22, 2012 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2012 0
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also added my pic and they said it is approved but still dont see it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2012 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see your profile picture when I click on your name. Did you also upload an avatar? If so, you need to go back to your profile and select the new avatar. The avatar will appear above your name on your messages and is separate from your Profile picture.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2012 0