• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clicking links changes my preferences

Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked a link that someone posted to an Adobe forum. It changed my sort order from Latest to Relevence, because 'relevence' was one of the criteria in the URL.

Clicking on a link should never change my preferences.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify, I don't mind a link showing me a specific setup, but it shouldn't change my defaults. When I go back to the specific forum, my preferences should take precedence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All links to actual Forum main pages in these forums include the Sort order selection.

Here are mine for the forums I have on my Bookmark Bar.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/bd-p/lightroom-classic?page=1&sort=latest_replies&f...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/bd-p/photoshop?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Note the word "latest" in both links above.

You clicked on the link for the Experiment thread in the ACP forum and that chaneg YOUR Sort to Relevamce. It did it to me also.

Once you change it back in any forum it stays like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what I said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines