• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clicking on "Next" gets no result

Contributor ,
Apr 09, 2009 Apr 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I click on "Next" at the top or bottom of the page containing the list of threads, nothing happens. This is for FireFox and IE8. This happens frequently but more often in IE8. The status line at the bottom of IE8 says "error on page".

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

si conehead wrote:

If I click on "Next" at the top or bottom of the page containing the list of threads, nothing happens. This is for FireFox and IE8. This happens frequently but more often in IE8. The status line at the bottom of IE8 says "error on page".

Steve

No idea what might be up with that. If it keeps happening to you or others we'll have to see what's up with it. Hopefully a fluke. The first time I've heard it anyway, I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me in IE7 - working with Photoshop Scripting.

Also only links to pages 1 and 2 show in IE7 and only show after page 3 in FF when there are quite a number.

Also back always goes back to the first page of the forum instead of the last.

Also quite a number of html validation errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apparently nothing can be clicked until all the useless icons and forum participants are downloaded

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have ad-blocking or javascript blocking software enabled?

I know in Safari if I have PithHelmet enabled, the Next button doesn't work at all in the Topics list...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines