• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comments about the Forums

Mentor ,
Aug 03, 2009 Aug 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forums Discussion is exclusively for the discussion of Forums operation.  Items such as Forum Bugs, Speed Problems and other topics about appearance and performance of the Forums.

It's not meant as a Discussion area for product sales, support or Operation.

If you got here by accident we may suggest the area to go to. And we may ask how you got here by accident so we can suggest fixes for the problem to appropriate parties.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe a host can delete this topic and have someone that can actually spell start one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats why I wrote my comment the way I did in the dream weaver post on here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I double checked the spelling turn off the HTML editor so my web browser's spell check could run. Found nor errors.  and as for the subject line copied directly from another post from one of the people that's supposed to know to spell.

And BTW: its  either Dreamweaver or DreamWeaver not dream weaver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PjonesCET wrote:

I double checked the spelling turn off the HTML editor so my web browser's spell check could run. Found nor errors.  and as for the subject line coppied directly from another post from one of the people tha's supposed to know to spell.

Then it's time you get a new spell check. That one is obviously broken.

As for the subject line yes, that's the part you got right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And BTW: its  either Dreamweaver or DreamWeaver not dream weaver.

Thanks for correcting my "spelling". And no I don't use that product so I have no clue on the correct term for it.

And for the record the correct way to phrase that is:

And BTW: it's either Dreamweaver or DreamWeaver, not dream weaver.

I don't see any spelling errors. However, the first sentence is fragmented.

It's because he has edited the post. Probably did it so he wouldn't look so stupid when he corrected my grammar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sneeky.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any spelling errors. However, the first sentence is fragmented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appreciate your attempt to help and when Adobe gets aound to filling out the descriptions for the various forums I might use your text for inspiration on the proper description for this forum. However, this thread is degenerating into a childish squabble on spelling so I am locking it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines