• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Community Help Up to Old Tricks?

LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2012 Aug 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When we first started seeing the posts generated from Community Help, the OP's query was not shown, leading to a lot of confusion. Then, things seemed to have been fixed, where the OP's query WAS shown as the first Reply in the thread. I am starting to see many threads, where the original question is NOT being shown again, such as with this one: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1044742?tstart=0

Is this lack of display on my end, or have things rolled back with Community Help threads?

Just curious,

Hunt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 31, 2012 Aug 31, 2012

I don’t see any issue with that thread. I see the original from Chris and another reply from Bojan.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t see any issue with that thread. I see the original from Chris and another reply from Bojan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, now I see the issue. The Reply that triggered the Community Help thread was the reference to the tutorial. I thought that was in reply to a question, that triggered Community Help.

In the end, it WAS on my end, but not with the browser, but in my feeble mind.

Thank you for setting me straight. Often not the easiest job...

Appreciated,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not feeble! It's a confusing chain of events.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Terri,

Maybe, but I should have thought long and hard about things, before I jumped to the conclusion, "there it goes again... " [SIC]

Thanks for being kind to me and have a happy and safe Labor Day!

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bill, you are not alone. Remeber this thread?

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1031822?tstart=60

Pierre told us then that he had raisen this matter to the appropriate quarters. I would have thought that replacing a confusing sentence by a clearer one would take hours, or perhaps days, but obviously I was wrong.

Just another item to add to the long list of things that we have to take as they are...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio González wrote:

... that replacing a confusing sentence by a clearer one...

Yes, maybe something like... "All about "Layer Basics" can be found here"... would be better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the same thing as John.

Bill, perhaps your confusion stems from the fact that what Chris posted is not a query. That's a legit type of comment on Community Help pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 02, 2012 Sep 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad of this thread because I had stopped even looking at posts that come from Community Help, because I didn't understand them. This thread drew my attention to the fact that the problems have been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2012 Sep 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great news! I thought that the only result from it was "I had egg on my face... "

You know, I can take that, if anyone is helped.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines