• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Community Professionals Get their Own Style?

Guru ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, in a thread, a Community Professional gets a style that looks identical or at least very similar to a correct answer and they get their name in red.

Accepting any reasons that a CP might need to be distinguished in some way I don't like the implication that an answer is a correct answer simply because a CP offers it.  OK, so style them differently but not it like this.

Sometimes a CP might be contributing to discussion where an answer isn't needed or they may be asking for a bit more clarification.

There, I said it!

Martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2012 Sep 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob,

With all of the discussions before, I was surprised this AM (Tues. Sept. 04, 2012), to see all the white backgrounds.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2012 Sep 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, my eyes are burning!  They said "don't look into the light", but who could resist?

Now only the posts by we mere mortals will be different. 

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noel,

It's just like "watching a solar eclipse... " Maybe we need those glasses that Terrie Stone sports in her avatar?

I think that I have some old "welder's goggles" out in the garage. Maybe time to find them... ?

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines