• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Confusion over adobe forums

Engaged ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received 9 emails today from the adobe community, saying I had made my first posts, and earned a load of badges.

clipboard_image_0.png

but I have been a member of the community for ages.

When I click the link, and put it next to my forum pages that are already open, I see this.

clipboard_image_1.png

So, for a start it says I have 178 posts. however I can see that some of the content is in both, and some is only in one, or the other.

I'm not really sure whey they have different content, what the difference is supposed to be, and I don't really care that much, however it is rather confusing and disjointed, and for me reflects poorly on Adobe itself.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the forums now live under a new home, with a new forum engine... New paradygms exists such as badges to show one's participation in the community.

I hope this helps, and that the experience will be smooth once the dust settles down...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
OK, this is horrible now. If I search on google, any result that is a forum post, which for me is most of them, now just leads to the home page of the forum..... You've rendered all the previous information almost useless..... that's crazy, please resolve it ASAP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so we should use the one shown on the right in my picture going forward?

There ought to be a note on there somewhere about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines