• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content view in Lightroom forum broken

Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2015 Aug 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday, the Lightroom forum doesn't display correctly when set to Latest activity, newest first.

The posts are all jumbled, and new posts are not showing on the first page.

The other forms I use are OK.

LRForum.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2015 Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I agree, it would be nice if this could be fixed quickly, it has been broken for a few days now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The posts are in the correct order as far as I can see. If a thread is moderated (e.g. to remove spam or edit out personal information) then the 'latest activity' date will reflect the moderation time and will not match the date of the most recent reply. That makes it appear to be in the wrong place in the table.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was stuck for about three days like my screenshot above, but is working now. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines