• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Correct answer distorts content

Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the post the text outlined is above the first line on the right, where it should be. When I mark that answer correct, it gets distorted as shown below.

posterror.png

https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp/rh14-0-9-classic-pdf-output-test-box-style-is-broken-when-us...

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I unmarked your answer as correct and the remarked it as correct and it seemed to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just looked at the thread again and the image with the green background is still wrong. The actual answer was always correct but where the copy sits below the orginal post is wrong.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another issue with the correct answer box is that the text cannot be selected.

This has been done deliberately with CSS, which to me seems like a very strange thing to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Per for noticing the CSS issue in the correct answer. 

The content shouldn't be formatted in that manner and the text should be selectable. I'm bring this up to the team.

Nicholas Ivanecky
Product Manager, Adobe Support Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines