• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Correct answer?

LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2014 Jun 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

001.JPGMy previous thread on this has been archived, so I am opening a new one.

How can a question posted today and with no answers become Answered?

(The status of the thread will change because I will post an answer to the question immediately after posting this message).

(And inserting images in IE still puts them at the beginning of the message, not at the insertion point)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen so many recently (0 replies, but "assumed answered") that I have given up correcting them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2014 Sep 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2014 Oct 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Pat – yes…
I wonder, why this one is assumed answered:

LabelGraphics_mod.jsx

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2014 Aug 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2014 Aug 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Claudio - looks like a duplicate thread and more info was given in the other one. I've reset it anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 22, 2014 Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Dave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 22, 2014 Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another "assumed answered" with no replies?:  Hello community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2014 Aug 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Claudio - the OP chose Pat's response as correct, might not make sense but I'm not going to deny him the points!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for explaining the mistery, Dave. Sorry, but it never crossewd my mind that the OP could have marked Pat's question as the correct answer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, a follow-up question cannot really be the correct answer; maybe the o/p just thought that it was kind of me to respond.  Anyway, I have unmarked the "Correct Anser" and marked it as "Assumed Answered".

But on the other hand I don't think we should spend too much time on "answered" questions.  The only problem is that "Assumed Answered" on unanswered posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are quite a few premature assumptions out there, such as this one:

ai does not open files after launch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2014 Dec 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This one has Assumed Answered tag:

<Why does elements 13 crash and freeze while starting up while using windows 8.1>

Nothing has been marked as "Correct answer".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2014 Dec 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fixed, thanks for reporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2014 Dec 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another one here that has "Assumed Answered"

<https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1655842?sr=stream&ru=437911>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another one here:

<how to sync between desktop and laptop with elements 13>

It has "Assumed Answered"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both those threads are OK - the OP hasn't chosen a correct answer but they've said they are happy with the help received. They can still come back and mark something as correct if they want to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

could it be that here someone had been to optimistic, because of "Diese Frage wird als vermutlich beantwortet angesehen." in >>>

4 questions about the Creative Suite Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 08, 2015 Feb 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here (as I said above "could it be that here someone had been to optimistic, because of "Diese Frage wird als vermutlich beantwortet angesehen." in): Re: Hello, Can i get photoshop the latest one for 10 PC's

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2015 Feb 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, please see Adobe Edge Creacion de un Slideshow. It was marked with correct answer before I gave my hint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am always surprised again, why whatever a question becomes closed, without waiting for an answer of the OP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OP can always change the status of their own questions if/when they come back. If an answer is irrefutably correct (it states a simple fact in response to a question, like "where is the link to X?" or "what is the shortcut for Y?") then Adobe prefers to clear it from the 'unanswered questions' list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2015 Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please have a look there: J'ai fait une fausse manoeuvre, et désinstallé mon Lightroom qui avait été mis à jour à partir d'un ... no answer but marked already with the green "speech balloon".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re: Correct answer? >>> Diese Frage wird als vermutlich beantwortet angesehen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hans Diebener wrote:

Re: Correct answer? >>> Diese Frage wird als vermutlich beantwortet angesehen.

If you're referring back to Re: Hello, Can i get photoshop the latest one for 10 PC's then it's already shown as Not Answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines