• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Correct answer?

LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2014 Jun 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

001.JPGMy previous thread on this has been archived, so I am opening a new one.

How can a question posted today and with no answers become Answered?

(The status of the thread will change because I will post an answer to the question immediately after posting this message).

(And inserting images in IE still puts them at the beginning of the message, not at the insertion point)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave, soory, I copied the wrong link, this here I would like to show: linear-gradient Entwurfansicht in Dreamweaver CSS6 >>> "Diese Frage wird als vermutlich beantwortet angesehen."

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2015 Mar 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

How can that be?
No-one answered. Hardly 12 views and marked as "Assumed Answered":

extension manager erkennt photoshop cc 2014 nicht ?

AssumedAnswered.png

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uwe,

The Assumed Answered label may be given by a moderator, as may Helpful, but it has been established that there are regular hits by the forum software itself where the Assumed Answer appears randomly, sometimes right after the OP (original post) has been submitted, hence OPs with no solution and no reply appear as Assumed Answered regularly.

As a curiosity, there are also threads that appear as (normally) Answered, but with no post labelled Correct Answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just another Jive beauty...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, Claudio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2015 Apr 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

???!!!Take the trouble and have a look at my link!!!!???

!!!.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazing, isn't it…

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hans,

I believe that is just the most common version, the ones with no answers are slightly less frequent but undoubtedly occurring daily in the forums.

As mentioned in post #77 and elsewhere, it is established that it is the random hit of the forum software.

The seriously weird ones (as Jackie Reid would have said), are those labelled Answered (not just Assumed Amswered) in the OP itself, but with no Correct Answer at any post. I believe I have seen more than 10 of those, but I have kept them to myself (and only revealed them in (Private) Messages) ever since I reported one and someone destroyed its amusement value by changing to Not Answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your problem - that thread is correctly marked! The OP found a solution but it wasn't the one suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 30, 2015 Apr 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another one marked as "Answered" with no replies yet to the question.

Unable to update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread me pide el numero de serie y no lo recibi was marked as assumed answered almost immeditely after I posted a link for retreiving serial numbers. As the subsequent messages show, this is not always the solution to the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines