Could you add a "quick reply" box

Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but it would be so convenient to have a "quick reply" box in the forums, instead of having to wait for all of the often unnecessary clutter of the full reply box (complete with a scene clacker thingy and a camera) to load up.

Thanks,

Ariel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Most Valuable Participant , Jun 13, 2009
Jacob Bugge Most Valuable Participant , Jun 13, 2009
That should be part of a quick and clean forum, in other words: the fair forums as they were.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That should be part of a quick and clean forum, in other words: the fair forums as they were.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
TᴀW AUTHOR
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob, that was the correct answer!! You win 10 points!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going to write that it's a great idea, and might help Firefox not crashing when I open the reply page... but then Firefox f***ing crashed on me as I was trying to do it!

Thanks, Jive!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines