Highlighted

Creating a digital magazine

New Here ,
May 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all I apologize if this is in the wrong place but I have an idea for creating a digital magazine but I don't know which Adobe product is best for me.  Basically I want to create a magazine that would turn the page when you swipe your tablet, phone, etc.  I know Adobe has to have a product that would help me create something like this but I don't know which one it would be.  I'm sure someone here knows the answer off the top of their head but I've never created a digital magazine before and Adobe has so many products, I'm not sure where to begin. 

Thank you for your time!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating a digital magazine

New Here ,
May 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all I apologize if this is in the wrong place but I have an idea for creating a digital magazine but I don't know which Adobe product is best for me.  Basically I want to create a magazine that would turn the page when you swipe your tablet, phone, etc.  I know Adobe has to have a product that would help me create something like this but I don't know which one it would be.  I'm sure someone here knows the answer off the top of their head but I've never created a digital magazine before and Adobe has so many products, I'm not sure where to begin. 

Thank you for your time!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 29, 2013 0

Have something to add?