• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud concerns

New Here ,
May 30, 2013 May 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am concerned about being forced to the cloud eventually. Subscription costs are expensive and at some time I may be forced to leave for costs savings. My files are copyrighted and should remain mine and have access always. Adobe said they are working on options. There should be no options to this right,but a total access. I am also concerned about security with my work on the cloud.i am happy I will still have access to CS6 for an upgrade but would like a much longer time frame.

I feel in time we will all feel the pinch of the subscription and suggest that within a given time frame using the CC , we would have more than paid for the products and leaving should be able to retain the last product upgrades used exclusively, as our own and take them with us.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not alone. See for example

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1209150?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Storing images on the Cloud is user option.  Can put images anywhere you want including your PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they are lasting you forever you've done something to alter them. Typically Trials las 30 days if that long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 08, 2013 Jun 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any truth that Adobe has abandoned this wonderful idea (with tongue in cheek) of creative Cloud because the major customers are concerned that their privacy could be infringed if FBI and CIA manages to get hold of Adobe servers (like they have done with Microsoft, Google and Facebook) and steals the data for their mega-database created specifically for the entire planet.

If not, is it wise to subscribe to creative cloud products knowing that data is mined by these monsters irrespective of what they say in  public because privately they can do almost anything they want and Adobe can't do a thing because what matters most is their share price.  You don't want your premises to raided by the authorities do you if you refuse the info to them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt it true. But I would for it to be True.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BarakObi wrote:

…is it wise to subscribe to creative cloud…

Just print out the terms of the Adobe CC Service and show them to any truly qualified, experienced attorney.  After reading them myself my feeling is that it would take a complete imbecile to agree to those terms.

That's totally aside from the privacy concerns you describe.

I doubt any of the current subscribers have read them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines