• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CSS error message in Dreamweaver CS4

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2009 Jul 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an message that says"Found 1 errors in tinaswebsite.css" and "Affects: Firefox 1.5, 2.0, 3.0; Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0b1; Internet Explorer for Macintosh 5.2; Opera 8.0, 9.0; Safari 2.0, 3.0." How do I know what the error is and how do I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sigh…

This is the forum comments forum, where you're welcome to leave your comments about the forums.

For Adobe products questions, try the appropriate forum for your product.  Let's see… do you suppose there might be a Dreamweaver forum just down the hall?

If I had it bookmarked, I'd give you the URL, but I don't have it as I don't deal with web stuff.  Sorry.  You can find it just as fast as I can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition Ramon's nice Comments . Below your sign in name and above your message click on the words Adobe Forums. This dumps you back at main forum page,

Click on Button that show Dreamweaver. choose from the desired sub listings for you question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PjonesCET wrote:

…Below your sign in name and above your message click on the words Adobe Forums. This dumps you back at main forum page,

Click on Button that show Dreamweaver. choose from the desired sub listings for you question.

Now, that's insulting and condescending.  Anyone with an IQ above that of a caterpillar can figure that out, PJ.  It's enough to let the OP know he/she is in the wrong forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No its not if its a new user, that's never been here before.

If a Person has been to adobe forums or the forum described they wouldn't be here by Accident.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But surely people start here:

screenshot_06.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure?

what if they've read post and get email notifications. if they do they never see that page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I pointed this out a few days ago and got beaten to a pulp. I kinda like the abuse.

Kath-H wrote:

But surely people start here:

screenshot_06.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 26, 2009 Jul 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nevermind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 26, 2009 Jul 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok

Buko. wrote:

nevermind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a saying in Spain, PJ:  «El león cree que todos son de su condición.»   (The lion thinks everyone is like he is.)

People are not as dumb as you want to believe they are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not being Dumb. If its your in a new website the first time no one know exactly which way to turn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am offering a million dollar* reward to anyone who can post a message which PJ doesn't feel compulsively obliged to respond to. 

* Zimbabwean dollars that is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John Joslin wrote:

I am offering a million dollar* reward to anyone who can post a message which PJ doesn't feel compulsively obliged to respond to. 

* Zimbabwean dollars that is.

that's $2224.19 USD if anyone was wondering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of today

Saturday, July 25, 2009

1 US Dollar = 37,456,777 Zimbabwe Dollar
1 Zimbabwe Dollar (ZWD) = 0.00000003 US Dollar (USD)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://forums.adobe.com/community/dreamweaver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines