Highlighted

Customer Feedback

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it that I can't find a place on the Adobe website to provide feedback? Am I overlooking something, or does Adobe not have a place where customers can voice their complaints? Complaints are one of the best ways to know how to improve products, so it's surprising that there is no outlet for this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Customer Feedback

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it that I can't find a place on the Adobe website to provide feedback? Am I overlooking something, or does Adobe not have a place where customers can voice their complaints? Complaints are one of the best ways to know how to improve products, so it's surprising that there is no outlet for this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 03, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Comments are welcome here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form . However, I don't know of any channel to receive rants.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2019 1
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look here for the user voice channels:

Using UserVoice for Adobe products 

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2019 1