Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

David Blumenson need advice in choosing a phone

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2012 Jul 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone in Adobe,

I am David Blumenson. I am planning to buy a new mobile phone. I am thinking of Blackberry but not able to finalize which model should I go for. Can anyone please suggest me the best phone which is rich in features. The phone should support adobe also. Please help me with your recommendations.

Thanks

David Blumenson

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not at all sure that you are  posting your question in the right place. This forum is only for discussions on the forums themselves, and your question is not in any way related with these forums. Also, as I fail to see any relationship between your question and specific Adobe products, I cannot reccomend any product forum where to post it.

Regardless, I think that you should start by defining clearly what you want to do with your new phone before trying to find which available make and model is more suitable for your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello David, and welcome to the forum.

As Claudio points out, this particular forum is for discussion of all of the Adobe Forums.

For non-technical discussions related to a particular Adobe product, I think that your request for input would be better in The Lounge. Folk there will be able to share their experiences and observations on various phones.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whatever phone you get, this forum may not run quickly on it and some of the page elements will overlap.  Don't panic, it's not the phone's fault. 

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines