• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

December 3 Update Feedback/Error when opening account settings some ACPs

Mentor ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening. Today, the forum was updated, but there are a few points to worry about.

• New: Announcements included on the top of Community pages dependent on Community managers configuring them

Non-English speaking members are rather difficult to understand because they have no translation function and are written in English only. I hope that the translation will also be applied to the announcement.

• Bug: Fixed topic selections not persisting when using pagination on a Community page

When moving the page of the community, since it moved to the top of the screen immediately after moving the page so far, it was possible to follow the post smoothly, but after the update, the transition after the page moved changes does not move up.
So I must scroll up each time to see the next post.

All links to various helpx pages are in the US, but non-English-speaking members will be easier to use when linked to the help of Adobe sites in each country based on the language setting of the forum or Adobe ID country setting. I think so.

And,

When logging in with an ACP account, it takes time to load the account settings, and the following error screen appears.
OS used is Windows 10 Pro 1909
The browser has been reproduced in Chrome and Firefox.

There seems to be no problem logging in with an account without a badge. There seems to be some problem.

There are voices that other ACPs are not accessible in the same way. MVPs seems okay, but is there anything?

TOPICS
Bug , Enhancement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Regarding the account setting, the following post has moved, so please refer to it.
Please think of the other contents as my own words. It turns out that Japanese who are non-English speaking are neglected in the forum. It is very disappointing.
There is no impact on the forum when such a person gives up howling alone, and it is sad to be unified with the values of English speaking people in the name of internationalization. The person in charge of Japanese corporation in Adobe doesn't have any si

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding the account setting, the following post has moved, so please refer to it.
Please think of the other contents as my own words. It turns out that Japanese who are non-English speaking are neglected in the forum. It is very disappointing.
There is no impact on the forum when such a person gives up howling alone, and it is sad to be unified with the values of English speaking people in the name of internationalization. The person in charge of Japanese corporation in Adobe doesn't have any signs of change.
There will be no information from me in the future. Help will continue

problem with account settings in the forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

miss

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines