• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delay in seeing the forum posts in CC forum

LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2014 Dec 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anybody noticed that there is a considerable delay in seeing posts in Creative cloud forum.  I was posting some replies to questions and there were no replies when I started but after I have posted the reply, I notice that John Smith has already replied.  This happened about 4 or 5 times today.  Looking at the time of John's posts, some where 30 minutes before mine.

So why is this delay?  i try to avoid duplication of replies (unless the reply is different from what has already been posted) but it is just not working here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2014 Dec 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past, that has been explained as one of the forum server's was not being properly synchronized with all the other servers (I don't know where they are, or if the servers are in different places or just multiple servers in a big room)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2014 Dec 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see such discrepancies on the Photoshop Forum … curious.

adobeForumDisplayLag.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing in the Lightroom forum, and even sorting by latest activity date does not help, the posts are clearly out of order

Community Photoshop Lightroom  Adobe Community - Windows Internet Explorer_2014-12-16_09-48-04.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines