• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Request

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I made a post yesterday that I would like to be removed. I accidentally included incorrect information about the file size I was working on, so I don't want to keep inaccurate information up. Here is the link: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/sudden-and-extreme-lag/m-p/11722440?page=1

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could just respond to it and say what the actual file size is, although when I looked at your post I didn't see anything mentioning file size, just how much RAM you had.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mentioned that I was working on an 8.5x11" file @300 dpi (which was wrong). However, I realized that the issue was something to do with my computer, not PS. I fixed it but I just didn't want to keep the thread up for no reason since the issue wasn't actually with photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just reply to the thread with your solution and mark your answer as correct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortuately moderators can no longer delete a posting and that is now in the hands of the guardians of Adobe Support Community. I understand your desire and you have done as others suggested. Your solution that solved this issue could help someone else that is running into the same issue. We are glad you are here and thank you for your deligent efforts to solve your issue! Happy New Year!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines