Highlighted

Developing Technical manuals and dealing with revisions

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if Adobe has any specialized software to develop technical manuals and then manage revisions to those manuals over time. I know Indesign will work for the development and export to PDF etc.

The challange is making changes within the document after the initial publication and then tracking a list of effective pages and updating the effective date of the revised pages etc.

Anyone have any workflow suggestions or specific software that would work for this application??

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Developing Technical manuals and dealing with revisions

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if Adobe has any specialized software to develop technical manuals and then manage revisions to those manuals over time. I know Indesign will work for the development and export to PDF etc.

The challange is making changes within the document after the initial publication and then tracking a list of effective pages and updating the effective date of the revised pages etc.

Anyone have any workflow suggestions or specific software that would work for this application??

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 19, 2012 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2012 0