• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dimmer switch

Enthusiast ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was/is there a way to change the theme of the forums or are we just going to have to wait for Adobe to tell whoever maintains these forums to tone down the white balance? Jesus Christ it's like looking at the sun >_<

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forums are run by a company called Jive, and I don't think they have different themes.

If you're familiar with HTML and CSS you can use a CSS injector (plugin/extension in your browser) to change colors, fonts, etc. I use Control Freak for Opera.

Here's the CSS I use for this site - feel free to use it and modify it.

There may be some redundant code in there, but it works.

body {font-family: 'Source Sans Pro' !important;}

.jive-table-cell-subject a:link {color: black !important;}

.jive-table-cell-author,  .jive-table-cell-subject, .jive-table-cell-modified, .jive-table-cell-views, .jive-table-cell-replies {font-size: 84% !important;}

.jive-code {font-size: 84% !important;}

.jive-thread-reply-body-container {background-color: #f4f4f4 !important;}

.j-td-title, .j-td-actions, .j-td-icon {padding: 4px !important; border-bottom: 1px solid #d5d5d5 !important;}

.j-td-title a {color: black !important; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro' !important; font-size: 100% !important;}

.j-td-title a:link {font-family: Corbel !important; color:#2b2b2b !important; font-weight:300 !important;}

.j-td-title a:visited {color: #787878 !important;}

#j-satNav-wrap {position:fixed !important; top:8px !important; right:230px !important; z-index:1000 !important;}

.j-td-replies {font-weight: bold !important;}

.j-td-bookmarks {display:none !important;}

.j-td-likes {display:none !important;}

.j-td-actions {display:none !important;}

.j-column-wrap-1, .js-browse-item, .j-column {background-color: rgba(240,240,240,1) !important;}

.j-td-replies {color:black !important; font-weight:800 !important;}

The result looks like this:

CSS-inject.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I'll give that a try. Ever since the forums were updated the other day the main menu has been unbearably congress white

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines