• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do moderators/employees realize that they are wiping out feature polls?

May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Muse feature request forum had a poll that was voted on by a handful of people. Trolls entered and started arguing nonsense in the comment area.

Instead of wiping out just the vicious posts and leaving the relevant poll votes, some moderator wiped everything.

Is it possible to delete the arguing and just leave the poll voting?

http://forums.adobe.com/ideas/1572

I was under the impression that feature polls were valuable to developers. I don't think the moderator intended to wipe out the votes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not "wiped out", it's just hidden while a decision is taken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since posting this, I discovered that any person starting an idea poll has the power to delete comments.

Control over the replacement idea poll has been shared with the original idea creator (aart12) so we can both trim out troll comments as they appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines