• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anyone know where I can find an aptitude test for illustrator and photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2013 Apr 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am being a little lazy could make one up myself, but I am looking for a quick fix, I am interviewing for new staff and I am looking for a quick test to assess the cadidates knowledge and ability with photoshop and illustrator CS5, has anyone used anything like this or can offer any advice or help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to the Forums Index http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

You will be able to select a forum for the Adobe product you use

This forum is not to discuss products or employee testing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TBARWICK wrote:

I am being a little lazy could make one up myself, but I am looking for a quick fix, I am interviewing for new staff and I am looking for a quick test to assess the cadidates knowledge and ability with photoshop and illustrator CS5, has anyone used anything like this or can offer any advice or help

The only advice I can give you is to show your own knowledge and ability of using Photoshop and Illustrator by creating a quick test yourself that you yourself can pass it with flying colors.  you also need to be able to spell "candidates" correctly and Photoshop with capital P.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And Illustrator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines