Highlighted

double charged my credit card for software

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe double charged me for my software, then tells me, I need to call them back, I have been on hold for several hours trying to get a refund, not to mention it took me several days to get my software ordered correctly they kept entering my order wrong.  Their customer service is completely incompetent.

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

double charged my credit card for software

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe double charged me for my software, then tells me, I need to call them back, I have been on hold for several hours trying to get a refund, not to mention it took me several days to get my software ordered correctly they kept entering my order wrong.  Their customer service is completely incompetent.

Views

Translate

Translate

Apr 28, 2011 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please repost here: http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/adobedotcom_feedback

Adobe personell monitor this forum and try to help.

Translate

Translate

Apr 28, 2011 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or, send a message to

adbecare@adobe.com

Translate

Translate

Apr 28, 2011 0
Enthusiast ,
Apr 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or do a chargeback on your credit card

Translate

Translate

Apr 29, 2011 0
New Here ,
May 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several times in the past I've had problems with companies double charging my credit card.  I used to work for Visa as a consultant and learned that the credit card issuer is the best person to contact in this kind of situation.  For example, if you call American Express directly and disput a charge, they will immediately credit your account and then do the work to contact the merchant (in your case Adobe) themselves. .  Message edited by host to remove url.

Translate

Translate

May 31, 2011 0