• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

double charged my credit card for software

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2011 Apr 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe double charged me for my software, then tells me, I need to call them back, I have been on hold for several hours trying to get a refund, not to mention it took me several days to get my software ordered correctly they kept entering my order wrong.  Their customer service is completely incompetent.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please repost here: http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/adobedotcom_feedback

Adobe personell monitor this forum and try to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or, send a message to

adbecare@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 29, 2011 Apr 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or do a chargeback on your credit card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2011 May 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Several times in the past I've had problems with companies double charging my credit card.  I used to work for Visa as a consultant and learned that the credit card issuer is the best person to contact in this kind of situation.  For example, if you call American Express directly and disput a charge, they will immediately credit your account and then do the work to contact the merchant (in your case Adobe) themselves. .  Message edited by host to remove url.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines