• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicate entrys

Participant ,
Sep 04, 2009 Sep 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two entrys in the forum. Please remove and or change HLower1 to HLower and delete HLower1. Thanks HLower

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open your pdf click on edit for  in advanced menu.

carefully look at your form.

there should be at least two entries with identical name.

example:

Test Test Test would have the exact same information and all would fill out at the same time (even if on other pages)

where: Test Test1 Test2 would be unique names and one one at a time would fill out and would be different information.

There is at least one case where have the same info in a field show up on more than one page.

Suppose you need to fill out a form that you need your name address, SS number, Birthday and such at the top. Now just duplicate the same field name across the pagesas needed and they would be automatically filled in on all pages at the same time That you duplicated the field names.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have stated I have two names that are different names. One account has a user name of HLower and the other HLower1. I want to get rid of the forum user name of HLower1. Do you do this???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know that you can really delete a user unless you have nothing you bought tied to it. Some people have administrators help merge two accounts. But they have to have some clout. I've asked several times and got nowhere. Others have asked and it been fixed in a a day or two.  I've just ignored the one I don't want to use, to the point I've forgotten what it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phillip...

Have you totally lost it this time around? What on earth does your reply have to do with Flower's problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess would be that Phillip's first reply in this thread was meant for another thread, and in the Acrobat forum.

Stuff like this can happen, especially if one follows more than one forum. I've had times that I gave replies for PrPro, to a poster in the PrElements forum - duh! on me. Still, it happens.

There are also a few "wormholes" in the fora. You go to reply to a thread in the AI forum, and BOOM! you are in the Flash forum. It's happened to some "old hands," and almost no one is immune. Just wait - Jive will get you one day...

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the_wine_snob wrote:

My guess would be that Phillip's first reply in this thread was meant for another thread, and in the Acrobat forum.

Aah!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I were you, and you are saying you have two screen names, I would try sending a personal message to John Cornicello,

http://forums.adobe.com/people/John%20Cornicello

although he doesn't seem to have been much around here lately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is something that you will have to do. Adobe can consolidate your accounts for you and, in effect, roll your screen names into one.

Had to do this some time back, as I had several Adobe ID's going back to before there was an Internet - registration was done by mail, and then FAX, back in those dark ages. Once the Internet registration started, it would depend on which machine I was on, as to what would be accepted in the registration. Seems to have gotten much better now.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines