• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic pdf

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2013 Aug 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What product/s would I use to allow me to create a pdf for use on the web that each time it is accessed it automatically updates the finformation in it from a database/xml file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is only for discussions on the forums themselves. I think you would be much better off asking in the Acrobat forum,

http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time I have ever used the site and I get chased from it - How unimpressed am I

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pity that you take a suggestion for a rebuke...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see that you have gotten some good responses in the Acrobat>Forms Forum, which is what Claudio and I had hoped for.

I was going to offer to Move your post to the Acrobat Forum, but you have already found the correct place, and have posted there, with good results so far.

Claudio was only trying to point out that unfortunately, you had posted your product question into a forum, that has a different purpose - to discuss the actual forums themselves, and not any particular Adobe product.

Unfortunately, the forum hierarchy seems to "dump" users here. When we see a product-oriented post here, we offer a link to the forum, that we feel is best suited, or a MOD can Move the post to help the poster get the type of help needed. You have already found the right place, which is what we all want.

As your question is being worked on elsewhere, I will Lock this discussion, in the Forum Comments forum.

Good luck, and hope the folk in the Forms Forum will have all the answers, that you require.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines