• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E-Mail-Notifications not received

Contributor ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

E-Mail-Notifications are always checked. But since I use this forum, since few years, I never received an e-mail about answers in my topics.

How to get those promised notifications?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should be able to adjust your email settings via your account settings by clicking your adobe id on this page and clicking "account settings", but the forums have been broken for many of us (including you) for the past few months so you still may not receive emails per your settings (unless and until the forums are fixed).

Screenshot - 7_2_2020 , 8_02_07 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All is checked to receive notifications and I never got one since at least one year, maybe longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

welcome to the club.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still face issue with mail notification, is @Sylvia around on this forum, or should I go and post to the ACP forum?

Is there is any body from @Adobe around there ...?.... please ????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no.

for this issue, she's here https://community.adobe.com/t5/back-room/not-getting-any-forum-emails/td-p/11112163?cid=101&cgid=182...

p.s.  emails still not working for me either.

p.p.s.  oops, i see you're already posting there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks kglad...

yep that's still not working, and it's very complex to follow thread... at least for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

forum notifications are still broken for, at least, some of us.  i've seen nothing helpful about this except adobe's aware and can nothing until khorus has a fix.  and khorus is aware and doing whatever/nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry guys for  the noise with this present comment, but I just try to verify if the mail notification is back. Apparently it should have been corrected. ... let see with this test.

have a pleasant day and sorry again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't get a email about your own posts. you might get one from my reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

youps the following thread label was unactivated... so second try after activation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi birnou. Just seen your question from July, I do spend some time on Using The Community, but my main focus are the ACP and Back Room communities.
The "not getting email notification issue" hasn't been officially fixed, but some have reported that they've started receiving some emails. I think it's intermittent because I'm experiencing issues as well.
We're still awaiting the fix from Khoros.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines