• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing Adobe Screen Name

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attempted to change my screen name (it defaulted to my email address, which is undesirable) numerous times in Account Settings with no luck.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?  Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

I've updated your screenname and I'll follow this convo going forward should it somehow reset to what it was prior to changing it.  Thank you Greg for reporting this.

-David

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inside Account Settings, with the Personal tab selected, click on Edit on Adobe Account button and you'll see what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I tried that and it didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am reporting your problem to the powers-that-be.  Hopefully, somebody from Adobe staff will contact you soon.  Please report back here if and when your problem is solved.  And also let us know if you haven't heard from anyone within 48 hours.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've updated your screenname and I'll follow this convo going forward should it somehow reset to what it was prior to changing it.  Thank you Greg for reporting this.

-David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

1. Is this how we're supposed to handle people asking about changing their screen name until the propagation issue is fixed? That is, report the post and ask for an employee to fix?
  2. Is there any idea on when the propagation issue is expected to be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.  It is frustrating that I cannot change it in Account Settings to what I had originally intended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. I need to change my screen name, and your system is not letting me. Can someone please help me with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines