Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing messages doesn't work

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Each time I need to edit a message on this community, I can't. I always get the message :

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Of course, this happens even if I don't change anything in the message. Any help? Thanks.
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem just happened while posting this question for the very first time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

refresh the page and you will be good to go.

you can also try deleting cookies in your browser preferences but with a refrsh the page you should be able to repost

that normally happens when you've been browsing ither threads for too long amd then come back to your opened webpage, which seems to have a timeout or an expiration period if the page is abandoned for too long.

If this also happening even if you refresh the page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using a different browser.  Limit the amount of time you spend in the Reply field.  If another person replies to the same post at the same time you're writing a reply, you could get locked out.  It sometimes happens to me.  I just copy my text and refresh the page.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @Nancy_OShea & @ls_rbls.

Let's try your ideas while writing this anwser.

Edit1: I've got the problem whil writing the answer. I can clicked on "Post" a second time, and my answer has been correctly published.

Edit2: Refreshed the page seems to help. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines