Editing

Advocate ,
Apr 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in flat, not threaded view. I've just found out that a post can be edited, even after there's a following post - if that post is directed at someone else. Some people using threaded view and some using flat could get very confusing. Hard to know who's talking to who(m).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Editing

Advocate ,
Apr 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in flat, not threaded view. I've just found out that a post can be edited, even after there's a following post - if that post is directed at someone else. Some people using threaded view and some using flat could get very confusing. Hard to know who's talking to who(m).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 05, 2009 0
DorothyK LATEST
Contributor ,
Apr 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kath-H wrote:

Ya, I got that sometime last week too... you can edit until there is a reply to your post... not just another post in the whole thread. Confused me for awhile. As it likely will others.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2009 0