• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

email alert for thread tracking

Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wondered if the warning mechanisms had been restored or were about to be restored????

To follow on the forum is complicated, I can't get used to it, and moreover with the context at the moment, where more and more virtualization is taking place, the mailboxes remain a precious centralization tool.

please tell me that the mail tracing is fixed, and functional again 😉

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Birnou,
As you know email notifications are still an issue. Got no more information as of now, keep an eye on your Feedback Tracker for updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Silvia,

thanks for your return, I'm still desperately trying to send a bottle to the sea ;), just in case the service has been restored and I missed a manipulation to do in order to reactivate it on the accounts...

by the way, do you have an idea of the progress of work on this ?... or must we finally understand that it's a choice of Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, it's definitely NOT a choice by Adobe to keep this issue ongoing. The team is working on this, but it's taking longer than expected. As I mentioned, I don't have any updates at the moment.

And don't worry, whenever it gets fixed it won't require any manual work from any of you. It'll be automatic 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeahhh... it works again.... !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines