• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email Notification seems to have changed!

LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2011 Sep 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The format of email notification has changed.  Some messages have subject heads prefexed with Re: while most of them don't have.  See this picture:

2011-09-21_2029.png

Now it is impossible to know whether the message is a reply to a problem or is it a new problem thread.  Is there a hidden configuration in Jive about this?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 21, 2011 Sep 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I have using SeaMonkey/Thunderbird using the new system: http://www.screencast.com/t/YO8JtwhUZL Notice the threading as pointed out by the arrows.

Sounds like they haven't changed the Dreaweaver forum yet over to the new system. Maybe system admin might have an answer. I am set up for this forum and the Acrobat Mac Forums. Seems like the DreamWEaver is still using an old system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2011 Sep 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve been trying to figure that out since the weekend.

If you see a pattern, please let me know. I haven’t found the pattern yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2011 Sep 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have also don't find this kind of problem in my email notification i think you have change some setting of your email notification so that apperar like that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 23, 2011 Sep 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This morning I notice most email notifications threaded as in my example above. But I ran across two that that weren't threaded and had to be marked separately. seems like the new system is failing apart or Jive is monkeying with ethe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines