• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

emailing my own posts

Guide ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it intended that when I answer to anyone's post I get my own answers on e-mail? Old forum sent only others' answers, it was much better. Is there any way to set the emailing to exclude my own posts from sending?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Someone posted to my thread. Turn off this setting.

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just asked the same question as I only saw it in Related Conversations after I posted. 🙂

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did see the same, this is really very annoying, I don't want to have my inbox filled with my answers at all. 

Moreover I sincerely miss the possibility to have mails about new questions on a specific forum, in this case the Captivate forum. That was possible with Jive.

And my status has disappeared, had MVP badge while being also ACP, but now no badge remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone posted to my thread. Turn off this setting.

clipboard_image_0.png

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines